1. Claudio Tiribelli & Pablo José Giraudi Fondazione Italiana Fegato-ONLUS, Liver Research Center, Basovizza, Trieste, Italy.
2. Yoshio Sumida Department of Gastroenterology, Aichi Medical University, Nagakute, Aichi, Japan.
3. Manuela Neuman Department of Pharmacology & Toxicology, University of Toronto, Canada.
4. Carolin Lackner Diagnostic & Research Center for Molecular BioMedicine, Institute of Pathology, Medical University of Graz, Graz, Austria.
5. Christian Datz Department of Internal Medicine, Oberndorf Hospital, Oberndorf, Austria.
6. Ramy Younes Department of Medical Sciences, University of Turin, Gastroenterology Division of Città della Salute e della Scienza of Turin, University Hospital, Turin, Italy.
7. Giulia Besutti Department of Imaging and Laboratory Medicine, AUSL-IRCCS of Reggio Emilia, Reggio Emilia, Italy.
8. Sven Francque Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Antwerp University Hospital, Antwerp, Belgium.
9. Cynthia Ureta Checcllo Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Barcelona (UB), Barcelona, Spain.
10. Antonio Ponzetto Department of Medical Sciences, University of Torino, Torino, Italy.
11. Aurora Giannetti Sezione di Gastroenterologia e Epatologia, PROMISE, University of Palermo, Palermo, Italy.
12. Ma Ai Thanda Han Liver Diseases Branch, National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases, Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
13. Naim Alkhouri Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, USA.
14. Kaichun Wu State Key Laboratory of Cancer Biology, Xijing Hospital of Digestive Diseases, Fourth Military Medical University, Shaanxi, China.
15. Andrea De Gottardi & Pietro Majno Department for Biomedical Research, Hepatology, University of Bern, Switzerland; Department of Surgery, Regional Hospital of Lugano, Lugano, Switzerland.
16. Amedeo Lonardo Department of Internal Medicine, Azienda Ospedaliero-Universitaria di Modena, Ospedale Civile di Baggiovara, Modena, Italy.
17. Gianluca Svegliati-Baroni Department of Gastroenterology, Polytechnic University of Marche, Ancona, Italy.
18. Mariana Verdelho Machado Serviço de Gastrenterologia e Hepatologia, Hospital de Santa Maria, Av. Prof. Egas Moniz, Lisbon, Portugal.
19. Avik Majumdar AW Morrow Gastroenterology and Liver Centre, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, Australia; Central Clinical School, The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia.
20. Bubu Banini Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, Rochester, Minnesota, USA.
21. Alessandro Mantovani Section of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Department of Medicine, University and Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrata of Verona, Verona, Italy.
22. Andrea Dalbeni Section of General Medicine, Hypertension and Liver Unit, University and Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrata of Verona, Verona, Italy.
23. Giulio Marchesini Unit of Metabolic Diseases & Clinical Dietetics, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
24. Giulio Marchesini & Lucia Brodosi Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, "Alma Mater" University, Sant'Orsola-Malpighi Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
25. Giovanni Targher Section of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Department of Medicine, University and Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrata of Verona, Verona, Italy.
26. Claudia Pinto Marques Souza de Oliveira Department of Gastroenterology, University of Sao Paulo, School of Medicine, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
27. Cristiane A. Villela-Nogueira Hepatology Unit, Hospital Universitário Clementino Fraga Filho, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
28. Jun Yong Park Department of Internal Medicine, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
29. Takuya Seike Department of Gastroenterology, Graduate School of Medicine, Kanazawa University, Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Japan.
30. Cosimo Giannini Department of Paediatrics, University of Chieti, Chieti, Italy.
31. Loning Fu Department of Pediatrics, Molecular and Cellular Biology, Children's Nutrition Research Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA.
32. Ferruccio Bonino & Maurizia Brunetto Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy; IRCSS SDN, Naples, Italy; Fondazione Italiana Fegato, AREA Science Park, Campus Basovizza, Trieste, Italy.
33. Elena Maiolo Area of Hematology, Fondazione Policlinico Universitario Agostino Gemelli IRCCS, Rome, Italy.
The list is arranged in no particular order and being updated.
Articles of special issue are free of charge for article processing.
For Author Instructions, please refer to http://hrjournal.net/pages/view/author_instructions
For Online Submission, please login at https://oaemesas.com/HR/?IssueId=402
Submission Deadline: 31 Aug 2020
Contacts: Victoria Lee, Assistant Editor, editor_Victoria@hrjournal.net