We are pleased to announce "Hepatoma Research 2021 Best Paper Awards", which aims to recognize and encourage high-quality contributions to Hepatoma Research. Papers published in 2021 will be included. The Best Papers will be selected by the Selection Committee of Hepatoma Research and led by the Editor-in-Chief. Five papers will be awarded as the Best Papers, including one First Prize, two Second Prizes, and two Third Prizes.
Papers were published in Hepatoma Research from January 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021.
1. Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
2. Creativity of the study design, or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
3. Scientific merit and broad impact;
4. Clarity of presentation;
5. Number of citations and downloads.
Winners will be announced in February 2023.
Winners will be awarded:
First Prize: 1000 USD and an electronic certificate signed by the Editor-in-Chief;
Second Prize: 800 USD and an electronic certificate signed by the Editor-in-Chief;
Third Prize: 500 USD and an electronic certificate signed by the Editor-in-Chief.
All winners will have the opportunity to publish two papers free of charge in Hepatoma Research in 2023 after standard peer review. All winners will be invited for a special interview to talk about their research.
Hepatoma Research Best Paper Award will be given annually.
To acknowledge reviewers of Hepatoma Research who stick to rigorous peer review and quality control of the papers submitted in 2022, we established Hepatoma Research 2022 Outstanding Reviewers Awards. Three reviewers will be awarded Outstanding Reviewers.
All reviewers of Hepatoma Research in 2022 will be included.
1. Review quality based on the rating given in MESAs;
2. Number of review reports (only first review reports are considered);
3. Review speed.
The 2022 Outstanding Reviewers Awards will be announced in January 2023.
Each winner will be awarded:
1. 150 USD and an electronic certificate signed by the Editor-in-Chief;
2. An opportunity to join the Editorial Board of Hepatoma Research;
3. An opportunity to publish two papers free of charge on Hepatoma Research in 2023 after standard peer-review.
Hepatoma Research Outstanding Reviewers Awards will be given annually.
To acknowledge and encourage Guest Editors of Hepatoma Research who edit special issues with high-quality published papers, we established Hepatoma Research 2022 Best Guest Editors Awards. One Guest Editor will be awarded Best Guest Editor.
Guest Editors of Hepatoma Research who completed their special issues with an E-book with at least 8 high-quality papers in 2022 will be included.
1: Quality of published papers in the special issue;
2: Number of papers (at least 8 papers);
3: Citations and downloads of all papers.
The 2022 Best Guest Editors Awards will be announced in March 2024.
The winner will be awarded:
1. 1000 USD and an electronic certificate signed by the Editor-in-Chief;
2. An opportunity to edit a new special issue in Hepatoma Research in 2024, with all papers published free of charge after standard peer review;
3. A special interview invitation.
Hepatoma Research Best Guest Editor Award will be given every two years.