- Ludovico Abenavoli, MD, PhD
- Department of Health Sciences, Magna Graecia University, Catanzaro, Italy.
Website | E-mail
Special Issue Introduction
This special issue discusses the following topics:
1. Liver steatosis and gut microbiota changes
2. Mediterranean diet and NAFLD: were we are?
3. Gluten free diet and liver steatosis
4. Nutritional support in acute liver dysfunction
5. Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in ulcerative colitis patients
6. Legal point of view on herbal supplements therapy in NAFLD
7. Precision nutrition for the prevention of liver disease
8. Clinical Phenotype for liver disease: a prospective observational study
9. Role of Phytochemicals In the prevention of hepatocellular carcinoma
Participants1. Emidio Scarpellini Translational Research Center for Gastrointestinal Disorders (TARGID), Department of Chronic Diseases, Metabolism and Ageing (ChroMetA), Catholic University of Leuven, Leuven, Belgium.
2. Ludovico Abenavoli Department of Health Sciences, Magna Graecia University, Catanzaro, Italy.
3. Tiziana Larussa Department of Health Sciences, University "Magna Græcia", Catanzaro, Italy.
4. Christian Zanza Department of Emergency Medicine, Anesthesia and Critical Care Division, Michele and Pietro Ferrero Hospital, Alba-Bra-Verduno, Italy.
5. Rocco Spagnuolo Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, "Magna Graecia" University, Catanzaro, Italy.
6. Isabella Aquila Institute of Legal Medicine, University "Magna Graecia" of Catanzaro, Italy.
7. Antonino De Lorenzo Section of Clinical Nutrition and Nutrigenomic, Department of Biomedicine and Prevention, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy.
8. Laura Di Renzo Section of Clinical Nutrition and Nutrigenomic, Department of Biomedicine and Prevention, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy.
9. Shanmugaraj Kulanthaivel Department of Internal Medicine No.2, V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, Simferopol, Russia.
The list is arranged in no particular order and being updated.
Submission Deadline30 Apr 2021