1. Liver volume and hepatocyte size before and after birth.
2. Acute-phase reaction in hepatoblasts.
3. HIF-gene-expression in hepatoblasts.
4. EPO-gene-expression and regulation in hepatoblasts.
5. Quantitative metabolic power and cell size after birth.
6. Quantitative metabolic power of periportal and pericentral hepatocytes and liver volume after birth.
7. Quantitative gene-expression and ploidy in normal and regenerating liver;correlation with liver volume.
8. Cytokine regulated DNA-synthesis in hepatocytes.
9. Link between ER-stress response, PAMP, DAMP and chemokines in hepatocytes.
10. Changes of synthesis of nuclear proteins, of DNA-synthesis and ribosomal activity.
11. Changes of ribosomal translation speed for different proteins.
12. Mitotic process in normal and in metabolic "stress" immediately after birth.
13. Metabolic load and DNA-synthesis in normal hepatocytes at different times after birth.
14. Changes of DNA-synthesis, ploidy and gene-expression in hepatocytes after surgical reduction of liver volume.
15. Changes of DNA-synthesis, ploidy and gene-expression in hepatocytes after acute hepatocellular damage.
16. Changes of DNA-synthesis, ploidy and gene-expression in hepatocytes after repeated hepatocellular damage.
17. Size and number of non-parenchymal cells before and after birth.
18. Size and number of non-parenchymal cells after surgical reduction of liver volume.
1. Rosa Maria Pascale Department of Medical, Surgical and Experimental Sciences, University of Sassari, Sassari, Italy.
2. Consolato Sergi Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
3. Udayan Apte Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Therapeutics, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, USA.
4. Rui Han Department of Oncology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.
5. Benoît Pourcet University Lille, INSERM, CHU Lille, Institut Pasteur de Lille, U1011-EGID, 59000 Lille, France.
6. Yao Chen International Cooperation Laboratory on Signal Transduction, Eastern Hepatobiliary Surgery Institute, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China.
7. Mariano E Gimenez & Juan Verde IRCAD, Research Institute against Cancer of the Digestive System, Strasbourg, France.
8. Caecilia H. C. Sukowati Department of Medicine, University of Udine, Piazzale M., Udine, Italy.
9. Mei-Hua Qu Department of Pharmacology, Laboratory of Applied Pharmacology, College of Pharmacy, Weifang Medical University, Weifang, China.
10. Vincenza Rita Lo Vasco Department of Diagnostics and Public Health, Unit of Forensic Medicine, University of Verona, Verona, Italy.
11. Giuseppe Servillo Department of Experimental Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Perugia, Perugia, Italy.
12. Madan Mohan Chaturvedi Laboratory for Chromatin Biology, Department of Zoology, University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
13. Kristen A Mitchell Center of Biomedical Research Excellence in Matrix Biology, Boise State University, Boise, ID, USA.
The list is arranged in no particular order and being updated.
Articles of special issue are free of charge for article processing.
For Author Instructions, please refer to http://hrjournal.net/pages/view/author_instructions
For Online Submission, please login at https://oaemesas.com/HR/?IssueId=425
Submission Deadline: 15 Oct 2020
Contacts: Ada Zhong, Assistant Editor, editor_Ada@hrjournal.net