- Antonio Bertoletti, MD
- Division Emerging Infectious Diseases, Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School, Singapore City, Singapore.
Website | E-mail
Special Issue Introduction
The introduction is coming soon...
Participants1. Ernesto Guccione Department of Oncological Sciences, Tisch Cancer Institute, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, USA.
2. Giovanni Raimondo & Teresa Pollicino Division of Clinical and Molecular Hepatology, University of Messina, Messina, Italy.
3. Anna Kramvis Hepatitis Virus Diversity Research Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, School of Clinical Medicine, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
4. Jiahorng Kao Graduate Institute of Clinical Medicine, National Taiwan University College of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan.
5. Dake Zhang & Changqing Zeng Beijing Advanced Innovation Center for Biomedical Engineering, School of Biological Science and Medical Engineering, Beihang University, Beijing, China.
6. Ming Kuang Department of Medical Ultrasonics, Institute of Diagnostic and Interventional Ultrasound, The First Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China.
7. Valentina Svicher & Romina Salpini Department of Experimental Medicine, University of Rome Tor Vergata, 00133 Rome, Italy.
8. Jonggi Choi Department of Gastroenterology, Liver Center, Asan Medical Center, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Ulsan, South Korea.
9. Rino Gani Hepatobiliary Division, Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Indonesia, Cipto Mangunkusumo National General Hospital, Jakarta, Indonesia.
10. Thomas I. Michalak Molecular Virology and Hepatology Research Group, Division of BioMedical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Health Sciences Centre, Memorial University, Newfoundland, Canada.
11. Osamu Yoshida Department of Gastroenterology and Metabology, Graduate School of Medicine, Ehime University, Toon, Ehime, Japan.
12. Matiullah Khan Institute of Medicine, Science & Technology, Bedong, Malaysia.
13. David Handojo Muljono Hepatitis Department, Medicine Hepatitis Department, Eijkman Institute for Molecular Biology, Jakarta, Indonesia; Faculty of Medicine and Health, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
14. Ourania Andrisani Department of Basic Medical Sciences and Purdue Center for Cancer Research, Purdue University, West Lafayette, USA.
The list is arranged in no particular order and to be updated.
Submission Deadline30 Oct 2020