- Nobuhisa Akamatsu, MD, PhD
- Artificial Organ and Transplantation Division, Department of Surgery, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan.
Website | E-mail
Special Issue Introduction
Introduction is coming soon.
Participants1. Shintaro Yagi Division of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic and Transplant Surgery, Department of Surgery, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan.
2. Taizo Hibi Department of Pediatric Surgery and Transplantation, Organ Transplant Center, Kumamoto University Hospital, Kumamoto, Japan.
3. Akihiko Ichida Artificial Organ and Transplantation Division, Department of Surgery, Graduate School of Medicine, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan.
4. Ka Wing Ma Department of Surgery, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China.
Kelvin Ka Wan Chu Department of Surgery, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China.
5. Prashant Bhangui Institute of Liver Transplantation and Regenerative Medicine, The Medicity, Dehli, India.
6. Jan Lerut Starzl Unit of Abdominal Transplantation, University Hospitals Saint Luc, Université catholique Louvain, Brussels, Belgium.
7. Nicolas Goldaracena Department of Surgery, Division of Transplantation, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, USA.
8. Flavia Feier Hepatology and Liver Transplantation, Hospital Sirio Libanes, São Paulo, Brazil.
9. Yee Lee Cheah Living Donor Liver Transplantation, Robotic HepatoBiliary & Pancreas Surgeon at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington, MA, USA.
10. Atoosa Rabiee Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, VA Medical Center, Washington, D.C., USA.
The list is arranged in no particular order and being updated.
Submission Deadline15 Jun 2020