- Nobuhisa Akamatsu, MD, PhD
- Artificial Organ and Transplantation Division, Department of Surgery, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan.
Website | E-mail
Special Issue Introduction
Introduction is coming soon.
Participants1. Shintaro Yagi Division of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic and Transplant Surgery, Department of Surgery, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University, Japan.
2. Taizo Hibi Department of Pediatric Surgery and Transplantation, Kumamoto University Graduate School of Medical Sciences Director, Organ Transplant Center, Kumamoto University Hospital, Japan.
3. Akihiko Ichida Artificial Organ and Transplantation Division, Department of Surgery, Graduate School of Medicine, The University of Tokyo, Japan.
4. Ka Wing MA Queen Mary Hospital Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
Kelvin Ka Wan Chu The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam, Hong Kong.
5. Prashant Bhangui Medanta Institute of Liver Transplantation and Regenerative Medicine–Gurgaon, India.
6. Jan Lerut Catholic Univ Louvain, Inst Rech Expt & Clin, Clin Univ St Luc, Starzl Abdominal Transplant Unit, Ave Hippocrates 10, B-1200 Brussels, Belgium.
7. Nicolas Goldaracena Univ Virginia, Dept Surg, Div Transplant Surg, USA.
8. Flavia Feier Hosp Sirio Libanes AC Camargo Canc Ctr, Brazil.
9. Yee Lee Cheah Director, Living Donor Liver Transplantation, Robotic HepatoBiliary & Pancreas Surgeon at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, UAS.
10. Atoosa Rabiee Transplant hepatologist/GI doc at Veterans Health, Washington DC. Director of Hepatology, UAS.
The list is arranged in no particular order and being updated.
Submission Deadline15 Jun 2020