- Shu-Kui Qin, MD, PhD
- Deputy Director of People's Liberation Army (PLA) 81 Hospital, Nanjing, China.
Director of Cancer Center of Chinese PLA, and Director of National Drug Clinical Trial Agency of PLA 81 Hospital;Executive Member of the Asian Clinical Oncology Society (ACOS), Chair of Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology (CSCO).
Special Issue Introduction
Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is one of the most common causes of cancer-related deaths globally due, in part, to the majority of patients diagnosed with intermediate or advanced stage disease. Our increased understanding of the heterogeneous molecular pathogenesis of HCC has led to significant developments in novel targeted therapies. Despite these advances, there remains a high unmet need for new treatment options.
Participants1. Robin Kate Kelley UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco CA, USA.
2. Xin-Rong Yang Department of Liver Surgery, Liver Cancer Institute, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai, China.
3. Philippe Merle INSERM, U1052 UMR CNRS 5286, Cancer Research Center of Lyon (CRCL), Lyon, France.
4. Mohamed Bouattour Beaujon University Hospital, Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris, Clichy, France.
5. Ming Zhao Minimally Invasive Interventional Division, Medical Imaging Center, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center, Guangzhou, China.
6. Tao Sun State Key Laboratory of Medicinal Chemical Biology and College of Pharmacy, Nankai University, Tianjin, China.
7. Hideki Iwamoto Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, Kurume University School of Medicine, Kurume 830-0011, Japan.
8. Kabir Mody Division of Medical Oncology, Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Jacksonville, FL, USA.
9. Massimo Colombo Humanitas Clin & Res Ctr IRCCS, Ctr Translat Res Hepatol, MI, Italy.
10. Satoru Kakizaki Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Gunma University Graduate School of Medicine, Gunma, Japan.
The list is arranged in no particular order and to be updated.
Submission Deadline30 May 2020