We are pleased to announce the "Hepatoma Research 2018-2020 Best Papers Awards". There are 5 papers awarded as Best Papers. Congratulations to the recipients!
The papers published in 2018-2020 are evaluated by the Editorial Board of Hepatoma Research from 5 aspects:
1. Scientific merit and broad impact;
2. Relevance to the journal's field;
3. Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
4. Creativity of the study design, or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
5. Clarity of presentation.
Here are the 5 Best Papers:
1. Molecular links between non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and hepatocellular carcinoma
1. The mechanism of dysbiosis in alcoholic liver disease leading to liver cancer
2. Hypoalbuminemia: an underestimated, vital characteristic of hospitalized COVID-19 positive patients?
1. Emerging risk factors for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease associated hepatocellular carcinoma
2. Gender differences in hepatocellular cancer: disparities in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease/steatohepatitis and liver transplantation
We sincerely appreciate our authors who contributed their great works to our journal in the past, the journal cannot enter into better development without their effort. We hope to bring more valuable research to scientists in the field and promote academic sharing and communication worldwide.
We expect to work with more and more international researchers this year and in the future! We welcome high-quality submissions: https://oaemesas.com/login?JournalId=hr