Time and Venue: 20−22 September 2019, Chicago, USA
About: The International Liver Cancer Association (ILCA) is pleased to bring its 13th Annual Conference to the beautiful city of Chicago, USA, offering a programme with a multidisciplinary and transversal approach, with the objective to encourage and stimulate scientific debate and networking between liver cancer experts from all regions.
Clinical, translational and basic researchers, physicians and allied professionals across liver cancer related disciplines will convene at ILCA 2019 to share best practices and findings, making this event the premier forum for advancing research in the pathogenesis, prevention, and treatment of liver cancer.
The conference will feature sessions on the following topics:
• The Cell of Origin of Liver Cancer
• The Patient Perspective on Cancer Treatment
• Clinical Trials
• Peri Hilar Cholangiocarcinoma
• Molecular Diversity in HCC
• Systemic Therapy
• Surgery for Primary Liver Cancer
• Imaging of HCC Response to Loco-Regional and Systemic Therapy
• Molecular Lessons Learnt from Clinical Trials in the Last Decade
• Treatment and Response
The deadline to submit your abstract is 8 April 2019 and the deadline to benefit from early registration discounts is 1 July 2019.