About Hepatoma Research
(Print ISSN: 2394-5079; Online ISSN: 2454-2520) is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal. The journal’s full text is available online at http://www.hrjournal.net
. Hepatoma Research
) was launched on April 15, 2015, aiming to provide consensus guidelines and standards for physicians in Asia-Pacific regions, as well as to offer advanced research outputs and techniques for clinicians and physicians in the field of hepatoma research worldwide. The journal has changed to a continuously published journal since January 2016. Thus far, 78 articles have been published in all. Currently, the journal is indexed by CAS, EBSCO, Eurasian Scientific Journal Index, Google Scholar, JournalGuide, JournalTOCs, Root Indexing, CNKI, Wanfang Data, DRJI, Open J-Gate, SHERPA/RoMEO, and ResearchBib.
The journal has joined in the Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology (CSCO) as an active group member with more cooperations in the coming future.
The journal publishes the following types of article: Review Article, Original Article, Case Report, Commentary, Editorial, Research Highlight. Manuscripts with videos are welcome.
Aims and Scope
The journal focuses on all topics related to hepatoma, including its occurrence, development, diagnosis, and treatment. The coverage also extends to other basic and clinical studies related to surgery, internal medicine, cell biology, pathology, pathophysiology, immunology, genetics, and pharmacology etc.
Articles in the following areas are especially welcome:
• Pathogenesis, clinical examination, and diagnosis of hepatomas;
• Surgery, internal medicine, molecular biology, cell biology, pathology, pathophysiology, immunology, genetics, pharmacology, and other research areas related to hepatoma;
• Treatments of hepatoma, including basic and clinical research on animal models, liver transplantation, molecular targeted therapy, interventional therapy, hepatoma treatment-related drugs, as well as clinical transition of the latest laboratory therapy;
• Complications of hepatoma and their prevention and treatment.
Why Publish in Hepatoma Research
1. Open access to all published articles free of charge.
2. Rapid publication.
3. Rigorous and impartial peer review.
4. Accessible to a global readership.
5. Promotion of published articles in various channels worldwide.
Open Access Statement
is committed to open access for academic work. All of Hepatoma Res
articles are free to access immediately from the date of publication. There is no charge for readers to read, subscribe, copy, print, and download. Hepatoma Res
also operates under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
that allows others to remix, transform and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as the author is credited and the new creations are licensed under the identical terms.
All articles published in Hepatoma Research are included in:
Eurasian Scientific Journal Index
Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)
All of Hepatoma Research ’s articles are archived in Portico, which provides permanent archiving for electronic scholarly journals.